Monday, July 13, 2015

this past week

Well, this past week was a bust.  Monday and Tuesday I had company and that threw everything off.  Wednesday and Thursday were good.  Friday I was sick, and the weekend just sucked - still feeling bad, so epic fail for the week on steps. 

So, something new I'm trying.
·    Write down three things you feel grateful for daily.
·    Write down something great that happened within the past 24 hours.
·    Exercise a little each day.
·    Meditate for a few minutes each day.
·    Perform a random act of kindness.

I am grateful for a job I enjoy.  I am grateful for a family I love.  I am thankful for being able to use my time at work as I see fit (no micromanaging).

Something great that happened in the past 24 hrs - I got to go to the movies with Aaron and saw the Minions! 

I'm working on my steps for the day.  And I downloaded "headspace" to see how it works for meditation.

Not sure on the RAK yet.  Will have to think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment