Well, this past week was a bust. Monday and Tuesday I had company and that threw everything off. Wednesday and Thursday were good. Friday I was sick, and the weekend just sucked - still feeling bad, so epic fail for the week on steps.
So, something new I'm trying.
· Write down three things you feel grateful for daily.
· Write down something great that happened within the past 24 hours.
· Exercise a little each day.
· Meditate for a few minutes each day.
· Perform a random act of kindness.
I am grateful for a job I enjoy. I am grateful for a family I love. I am thankful for being able to use my time at work as I see fit (no micromanaging).
Something great that happened in the past 24 hrs - I got to go to the movies with Aaron and saw the Minions!
I'm working on my steps for the day. And I downloaded "headspace" to see how it works for meditation.
Not sure on the RAK yet. Will have to think on it.